Sage Coloured Teething Toy
This beautiful eco-friendly teether comes in four colours: Sage, Cinnamon, Turmeric, and Blush. By the age of 3 or 4 months babies’ motor skills start to develop and they begin to not only discover that their hands belong to them but start grabbing toys to place in their mouths for exploration and soothing. This is a precious time in the baby’s development stage and a perfect time to introduce an eco-teether. Not only for playing and enjoyment but for comfort and relief from teething symptoms. The soothing comes when babies use these safe teethers to apply light pressure to tender gums.
20 cm long
Suitable from birth
- Designed in Byron Bay, Australia.
- Packaging from recycled materials
- Made Ethically by a Sedex accredited manufacturer.
- Certified with European Safety Standard for toys: EN71 parts 1, 2 & 3 for all ages.
- Non toxic – NO BPA, phthalates, lead, latex, or any other potentially harmful chemicals.
- Made from responsibly harvested high-quality beechwood timber and food grade silicone