Froebel Peg and Lacing Board
Designed by Fredrich Froebel, this threading, lacing and sequencing set consists over 200 pegs in 6 colours, one board and laces. Children will have fun creating patterns and shapes while developing fine motor skills and unleashing their imagination. The pegs are dyed with food grade colour dyes, therefore, some will have inconsistent patterns.
Sustainable & Ethical Practices
- Non-toxic materials.
- Made in Vietnam under fair work practices
- Made from sustainably sourced plantation timber
- Hand-eye coordination
- Physical development
- Problem solving & concentration
- Encourages language, social & problem solving skills
- Recommended age 3yrs+ (contains small parts)
- Dimensions 22 x 22 x 5cm
- Australian Brand – Designed in Melbourne
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of Australian/NZ standards of safety (AS/NZS 8124)