The 12 Nins
The 12 Nins, Nins meaning “children” in Spanish form the basis of play, from creating small worlds to story-telling as well as counting and sorting, language and sensorial games. The peg dolls beautiful simplicity allow children to imagine the expression, gender and roles which supports their own emotional development and understanding of the world and people around them.
Grapat Toys is a small family run business in the beautiful region of Catalonia in northern Spain, the passion of owners Casiana and Jordi. Made with the greatest love, care and attention to detail, Grapat toys are known for their loose parts which encourage children to play and discover freely using their own imagination. Inspired by Waldorf principles, Grapat toys reflect the beauty of the earth
- Finished with water-based dyes.
- GOTS certified organic cloth storage bag
- Recycled and sustainable packaging materials
- Crafted from locally sourced certified sustainable timbers
- Inspired by Waldorf educational principles
- Hand eye coordination & grasping techniques
- Encourages imagination, language & social skills
- Brand: Grapat
- Recommended Age: 12months+
- Article manufactured under the safety standard EN71
- Box includes: 12 Nins & cloth bag