Grapat Wooden Mandala Orange Cones
The Mandala set of 36 orange Cones by Grapat is a versatile, open ended, loose parts wooden toy with endless possibilities. Designed to create a unique sensory experience as you create your own mandala, this also encourages the development of fine motor skills and becomes a beautifully interactive way to teach children about symmetry.
Handmade from sustainably sourced wood and finished with non-toxic colours, these Mandala sets are a perfect addition to imaginative play, role play, creative picture making and story telling. They are perfect for counting and sorting and assisting with mathematical concepts. The possibilities are endless.
- Recycled and sustainable packaging materials
- Finished with water-based, non-toxic dyes and vegetable oils
- Handcrafted from locally sourced certified sustainable timbers
- Made and designed in Spain by a small family run business
- Fine Motor skills
- Hand eye coordination
- Mathematical concepts
- Encourages imagination
- Inspired by Waldorf educational principles
- Brand: Grapat
- Recommended age 3yrs+
- Size: Height: each cone 4cm
- Contains: 36 small wooden cones in 3 shades of orange.
- Article manufactured under the safety standard EN71