Grapat Nins, Rings and Coins
This 66 piece wooden loose parts Nins, Rings and Coins set gives scope for counting, sorting, matching and stacking. The Nins can be completely hidden and slowly revealed by the circular rings. Children can enjoy slowly hiding a Nin as the 6 matching rings when stacked will entirely cover a single Nin. The coins can be used like lids or covers or simply used as stacking pieces. A beautiful open ended toy and tactile tool with which to discover experience and explore the world, through non specific play.
- Finished with water-based dyes.
- Recycled and sustainable packaging materials
- Crafted from locally sourced certified sustainable timbers
- Made and designed in Spain by a small family run business
- Maths concepts
- Hand eye coordination
- Encourages imagination
- Inspired by Waldorf educational principles
- Brand: Grapat
- Recommended age +18 months.
- Size: Nin Height 6cm , Coins & Rings Diameter 4.7cm
- Contains: 6 Nins, 24 Coins and 36 Rings in 6 rainbow colours.
- Includes GOTS certified organic cotton bag
- Article manufactured under the safety standard EN71