Kids Konserve Small Round Containers
Our reusable BPA-free food storage containers are the perfect complement to our larger stainless steel containers, and are great for packing smaller items like raisins, nuts, olives, hummus and dips. Also use them to store leftovers in the refrigerator, pack kid’s lunches and picnics on the go while saving rubbish from our ever-growing landfills and polluting our waterways.
- Designed in California
- Lid colour – Magenta
- Packaging printed on recycled paper
- Small 148ml – 8.9cm x 3.8cm tall (5-oz. = 3.5″ x 1.5″)
- Extreme temperature changes might cause lids to crack. We recommend keeping lids out of the freezer.
- Containers: 304 (18/8) food-grade stainless steel. Lids: non-toxic LDPE #4 plastic.
BPA-free, PVC-free, phthalate-free and lead-free!
Why should I go waste free?
- Reduce Waste by eliminating disposable food packaging from our landfills and oceans
- Save Money by reducing single-use packaging, and packaged foods
- Eat Healthier by packing homemade, non-packaged foods
- Store Safer by packing food in non-leaching, non-toxic containers
- Promote Sustainability by giving gifts that send the message of reuse