Sarahs Silks Fairy Skirt – Reversible
This beautiful Sarahs Silks fairy skirt are reversible allowing you to have either colour on top. Made from sustainable silk, and double layered with hemmed slits, each skirt has roses on both sides of the wide and comfortable elastic waist band. Coordinate your skirt with Sarah’s Silk fairy wings or head garlands.
- Size: Regular – 53cm – 70cm waist and 45.5cm long. Fits most 4-8 year olds.
- Double layered silk sewn so the hemline hangs in graceful points.
- Ignites the imagination, and captures the magical soul that lives in young children.
- Silk is a natural and renewable resource.
- Non-hazardous, environmentally friendly dyes with no heavy metals.
- Gentle handwash.
- Sarah’s Silks donate to Chengdu Waldorf School & Micro-financing for entrepreneurs in China.
Sarah’s Silks is a family owned business and their products are made ethically in China where silk is grown. Silk is an ancient product of China and Sarah’s Silks are woven, dyed, and hand-hemmed in a small village near Suzhou, a beautiful city long renowned for its silk culture.
Sarah’s Silks make open-ended products that support growing minds. Developing inner creativity at a young age leads to higher levels of creative thinking in adulthood. When children’s inner creative life is nurtured, they grow into more well-rounded, stronger, and creative contributing members of our society, eager to bring their gifts to the world.