Handblown Glass Baby Bottles
A beautiful gift pack containing two hand-blown glass baby bottles. A perfect gift for a baby shower or corporate gift for a new baby.
Materials and design
- 300ml glass bottle hand blown from borosilicate glass.
- Designed and engineered in Cairns Australia.
- Teats made in Malaysia from pure Hevea rubber. The teat is moulded into a single piece with no joints or cracks thus preventing bacteria growth.
- Teat is available in slow flow.
- Bottles are air vented therefore eliminating negative pressure.
Safe and natural
- Sandblasted logo avoids leachable compounds.
- Free of plastics.
- No BPA, PVC, polycarbonates and phthalates.
- Complies with Australian and International Standards.
Recommended Cleaning Instructions
The bottle is dishwasher-safe and thermal shock resistant able to withstand heating, cooling and also microwaving. Sterilise bottles in any unit, place in formular, air dry and store in the fridge.
Teat & cover
Clean the teat with ‘Milton’ formula or similar, air dry and store in the fridge.
In addition do not expose rubber to extreme heat.
Always supervise babies while feeding.