QToys Wooden Phonogram Learning Kit 1
This Phonogram learning kit is the first in a series of Qtoys reading materials that apply the phonics principles to facilitate young users to learn to read in a hands-on and engaging method.
The phonics embedded in our high quality wooden toys are designed to be both explicit and systematic, to support young children in their independent explorations to learn after the initial guidance from adults. As systematic phonics instruction helps children learn to identify words, it increases their ability to comprehend what they read. Reading words accurately and automatically enables children to focus on the meaning of texts in the future.
QToys acknowledge the contribution of Ms Thy Nguyen, a Montessori educator in Queensland who has consulted the educational content of this product.
Sustainable & Ethical Practices
- Non-toxic materials.
- Made from sustainably sourced materials
- Made in Vietnam under Fair work practices
- Problem solving
- Word identification
- Reading comprehension
- Recommended age 3yrs+
- Australian Brand – Designed in Melbourne
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of Australian/NZ standards of safety (AS/NZS 8124)
- This set includes 36 letters and correspondence flash cards to practice the sounds: /ee/,/ai/,/oi/, and /ou/